On April 30th we joined forces with Bridgeway Behavioral Health to host the R.U.S.H 5K Walk/Run. We had almost 200 participants at Frontier Park in St. Charles and the event raised just under $3500 for the two organizations.
We are making plans now for next year’s race and we would really appreciate your feedback. From The Sparrow’s Nest perspective every event is a new learning curve for us so it’s really important to our success to learn from each experience. Please take some time and respond to the following questions via this post. You can also cut and paste into your browser and email it to email@example.com. Thanks!
1. What other races have you participated in 2011 besides RUSH 5K?
2. Are you planning to participate in the 2012 RUSH 5K?
3. Tell us about yourself. Do you run/walk several times a week? Do only run/walk when you are training for a race?
4. Would you be interested in a RUSH 5K walk/run training group?
5. Please respond to following with a Very Dissatisfied (VD), Dissatisfied (D), Average (A), Satisfied (S), or Very Satisfied (VS).
Pre Race Communication:
6. What did you think about Frontier Park location for the Park?
7. How did you like the course on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being the least and 5 being the best?
8. How would you rate the children’s races on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being the least and 5 being the best?
9. What would you like to see in next year’s RUSH 5K walk/run?
10. Any additional comments, suggestions, testimonials?