We know a little about going on a journey. We also know a little bit about young, scared, single pregnant young women. In that spirit we want to invite you to join us for Harvester Christian’s Journey to Bethleham. It’s the 20th anniversary of this free, spectacular outside experience of the birth of Christ. They’ve added an extra night this year. Let’s gather our families together for this fun event onWednesday, December 7. Dress warm and in layers and meet up by Harvesters church offices at 6 p.m. so we can get in line together and go on a Journey to Bethlehem.
The Sparrow’s Nest Maternity Home
- Going big time!
- There’s this nightmare that plays over and over in my head.
- We have to have a parking lot? Really?
- Why April 29, 2012 is an important date
- Sanctity of Life Sunday
- We Have A Life Threatening Emergency On Our Hands
- How You Can Help The Homeless Now
- Second Round of Grow St. Louis! We made it!
- Women and Children First
- I said a dirty word today
- Since school was called off the girls decided to bake a carrot cake! #NestLife #Sparrow #AlyssaIsAGreatTeacher https://t.co/Z3yC1JvWKZ 14 hours ago
- It's currently Snow and 20F outside. Be safe! 16 hours ago
- Happy Valentine's Day!!! We are thrilled that everyone shows our girls so much LOVE on this special day!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- New blog posted: Little Things dlvr.it/QyrN4T https://t.co/WZjMaHI3Qx 2 days ago
- Perks of working at #Sparrow! You get to hold a sleepy girl who just turned 3 months old! #NestLife #Milestones… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 40 Days For Life 501(c) abortion alternative abortion alternatives accountability Ann Curry babies Build The Nest charitable donations Christianity Christmas communication creativity direction disappointments Doodle driven Etch A Sketch expectations Family focus Fundraising Generosity Gift GIVE WINGS 30K in 30 DAYS goals God God's plan God's timing grace guidance Holy Spirit Home homelessness hope Inspire greatness Internal Revenue Service items to survive looking for good Lord love maternity home mercy Monsanto Mother needs Nehemiah Non-profit organization Parent positive words Prayer Pregnancy pregnant teens Pro-life Religion and Spirituality Ruth Gruber serving others sharing your story St. Charles County St. Charles County Missouri story references Tax tax deductible donation Tax deduction Teenage pregnancy Teen Mom teen moms teen pregnancy The Sparrow's Nest Maternity Home The Sparrows Nest history Today (NBC program) Using your gifts and talents volunteer Volunteering volunteers